A morning board or daily chart is a meaningful way to set the rhythm for the day as well as provide a space for natural learning about dates, weather, seasons and more!
Our version has a holistic twist – including space to explore feelings, prompts to set child-led learning goals and set a daily family intention (also known as a ‘word for the day’).
Each printable set includes:
- Two posters for exploring the date and weather
- Flash cards for the date, day of the week, month and year
- Discs for exploring the weather and seasons
- Poster prompt for exploring feelings (the size aligns perfectly with our emotion cards)
- Poster prompt for exploring a child-led learning goal
- Poster and prompts for setting a daily intention
I encourage printing onto 350gsm cardstock for best results. Alternatively, you can laminate the resources to ensure their longevity. Laminating also allows your children to write or draw on the resources and then wipe clean for the next day.
This is a digital product and no physical item will be sent. The printables will be available to download and print immediately after you complete your purchase