Especially curated by a children’s counsellor, this playdough kits aims to support children to develop their capacity for emotion regulation through mindfulness. When children are busy externally with their hands, it can be easier for them to process their internal worlds and hold space for big emotions. This kit could be also be used for imaginative and creative play!
Each playdough kit contains:
– Earth Dough 120g Lavender – natural dough combined with dried lavender flowers and scented with lavender essential oil for soothing and calming
– Earth Dough 120g Eucaluptus – coloured using ochre from the earth and scented with eucalyptus essential oil for cleansing and grounding
– 5 handmade wooden playdough stamps by Beadie Bug Play each with a different emotion expression (calm, happy, sad, angry, surprised)
– Mixed crystals in a cotton drawstring bag
– Dried organic chamomile flowers in a cotton drawstring bag
– 10 affirmation cards with nature illustrations by artist Naomi Claire
Each kit is packaged used recyclable or resuable materials and includes instructions for using the kit at home.
“Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different; enjoying the pleasant without holding onto it when it changes; being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way” – James Baraz
Please note this kit contains small parts and is not recommended for chidren aged 3 years and younger. As this kit contains natural elements such as dried flowers, it is unable to be shipped internationally, sorry!
*Photo credit Sam from @little.beach.farm